Dry Roasted Cashews have some fantastic health benefits when eaten regularly alongside a balanced diet...
- Just 30g (15 cashews) meets 18% of the recommended daily intake of iron for men and 8% intake for women.
- They're also a rich source of zinc. Your body uses zinc in many ways, but it is vital for healthy skin & hair, as well as reproduction and the immune system function.
- Cashews are a seed that grows on the outside of the Cashew Apple; the cashew shell contains a natural chemical acid - that's why you never see cashews sold in the shell!
- Cashews are rich in monosaturated fat, i.e. 'good' fat.
- They can help reduce the risk of heart disease, assist in weight management, and are a great source of magnesium which is essential for bone health.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.