COOK TIME 3-4 I PREP TIME 45
- For the marinade, place the coriander, garlic, chilli, zest and oil together in a large mixing bowl, whisking until well combined.
- Add the prepared prawns, tossing until well coated and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a barbecue grill on high.
- Season the prawns with soy sauce, tossing well to combine.
- Place prawns flesh side down for 1-1 1⁄2 minutes before turning and cooking for 30 seconds or until just cooked through.
- Pile the prawns on a plate and serve with lime wedges.